No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming in No Hurry To Walk Away From The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming in No Hurry To Walk Away From The Sport

THREE days after Zou Shiming lost his first WBO world title to Japan's Sho Kimura in Shanghai on July 28, China's best-known boxer made it known on his personal Weibo account that he had no plans to retire. "I believe in fate, but I'm not resigned to it. Life goes on, so does fighting. A man must continue fighting to recover what he has lost," the 36-year-old Guizhou Province native said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

To be honest ever since i first saw him on the pads with Freddie Roach i was not impressed at all, an arm puncher with no power and his style was just too amateurish

He deserves to be honoured as one of the greatest amateurs of all time but his physical attributes werent meant for the pro game

Hes 36 which is an old man in boxing and probably stayed too long as an amateur, and his way of fighting showd that

Comment

Next fight will be in a Chinese restaurant.

Comment

hope this is a huge success. would luv to see peo boxing take off in china.

dint expect this loss, but i wSnt expecting him to beat top-tier fighters like nietes and whatnot.

Comment

lol kinda sad that people always gonna hate on this guy cuz bob arum promoted him.

Comment

Zou Shimming has no heart, a quitter has no business in this brutal sport.

Comment

Working...
            X