Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sonny Bill Williams vs. Paul Gallen Reportedly Getting Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sonny Bill Williams vs. Paul Gallen Reportedly Getting Close

All Blacks star Sonny Bill Williams is inching closer to confirming a boxing match with Cronulla Sharks NRL captain Paul Gallen, according to a report out of Australia today. The Sydney Morning Herald report Williams' agent and promoter Khoder Nasser has settled on terms with Gallen's management. The only details apparently left to be ironed out surround where the fight will be broadcast in Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

SBW vs Frans Botha was probably the most blatant and open corruption i have ever seen in a boxing fight. The fight was initially scheduled for 12 rounds and advertised as such. After a steady start from SBW winning rounds Botha started coming back and looked the fresher man after the sixth. Somehow to everyones surprise that includes judges and commentators it was abruptly announced the fight was ending at 10 rounds saving SBW from what was looking like a potential KO. Khoder Nasser is absolute scum he makes Don King look above board should never be allowed to be involved in the sport. If you love circus fights and corruption watch SBW vs Gallen

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
      SBW vs Frans Botha was probably the most blatant and open corruption i have ever seen in a boxing fight. The fight was initially scheduled for 12 rounds and advertised as such. After a steady start from SBW winning rounds Botha started coming back and looked the fresher man after the sixth. Somehow to everyones surprise that includes judges and commentators it was abruptly announced the fight was ending at 10 rounds saving SBW from what was looking like a potential KO. Khoder Nasser is absolute scum he makes Don King look above board should never be allowed to be involved in the sport. If you love circus fights and corruption watch SBW vs Gallen
      Lol. I had never heard about this before. That is unbelievable! I'm gonna have to pay attention to this fight now! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Lol. I had never heard about this before. That is unbelievable! I'm gonna have to pay attention to this fight now! Hahaha
        I have this fight. If i remember correctly after the 9th round & Botha starting to control the fight they announced it over the PA that it was the final round eveyone in the arena was confused including the commentators. I can't recall if Bob Sheridan was commentating

Comment

if i remember right sbw literally spent the whole of the 10th round holding.... could easily of been dq'd. was a complete joke

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            I have this fight. If i remember correctly after the 9th round & Botha starting to control the fight they announced it over the PA that it was the final round eveyone in the arena was confused including the commentators. I can't recall if Bob Sheridan was commentating
            10th round Botha was cracking SBW wobbling him badly the fights on youtube and Sonny got a point deducted for holding. Don't think he could have lasted 11 and 12

Comment

Sonny boy should have learned his lesson after getting bashed by fat old grandpa Botha. Sonny is making a mockery of boxing and himself by continuing with this crooked PR charade. Sonny makes money at rugby why risk being brain damaged by old fat dudes what an idiot. Rugby is nice compared to boxing. He will never be able to go toe to toe with someone like Parker in a money fight, Sonny would get bombed out in the 1st like a chump.

Comment

Working...
              X