Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming: I'll Fight Until My Last Breath To Recover My Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming: I'll Fight Until My Last Breath To Recover My Belt!

Chinese boxing star Zou Shiming vowed Monday to "fight until my last breath" to recover the title he lost in Shanghai when he was knocked out in his first defence of the WBO flyweight crown. Two-time Olympic gold medallist Zou was a strong favourite to beat Sho Kimura on Friday, but he ran out of juice as the fight wore on and the younger Japanese silenced a rowdy home crowd with an 11th-round upset victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just go to the restaurant where the guy works part time and ask him for it

Comment

Admirable. You can't ask much more of a fighter. He wants to comeback android do himself justice. He was a stellar amateur, not a great Pro but his career is so far only so short. He may or may not improve but I won't put a definitive word to it.

He can get his belt back - is it legitimate. Probably not but he gets to avenge a defeat. So be it - he is definitely capable of doing it.

Good luck. I can't believe how much hate this guy gets - he brings a whole nation fixed on Boxing that was previously never there. You wanna hate - hate on Uncle Bob for hyping him. That's his job.

Comment

He just ran out of gas against a mediocre opponent he was beating. He should be able to outpoint him in a rematch. But the belt he held was nothing more than a product of slick promoting. He got it fighting a Thai no-hoper he'd previously beaten easily. He'd get more respect fighting a top 10 flyweight

Comment

Working...
        X