Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis, Expected to Face Rocky Martinez: I Can Knock Out McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Davis, Expected to Face Rocky Martinez: I Can Knock Out McGregor!

NEW YORK Gervonta Davis was asked over the weekend whether Floyd Mayweather Jr. will knock out Conor McGregor. The ever-confident Davis didn't directly answer the question, but his response clearly indicated he doesn't think McGregor stands much of a chance to last 12 rounds against his mentor in their 154-pound boxing match August 26 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think id get mcgregor out in 7 rounds

Comment

It's amateurs that would knock McGregor out. His power over rated. All his opponents midgets. He's even over rated in his own sport lol. Tyron Woodley would smash him. Reminds me of Chuck Liddell.

Comment

The easy way with this little *****.

Be a man and fight with a serious rival, mf

Comment

Yes, I believe he could KO McGregor.

Comment

Rocky Martinez is getting sparked out inside 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mexican_puppet View Post
              the easy way with this little *****.

Be a man and fight with a serious rival, mf
              calm down dirty bum stop crying! This little kid will destroy that mexican bum berchelt and oscar valdez! Tell those bums to call him out and you bums will be crying on fight night....

Comment

Originally posted by adamjr91 View Post
                rocky martinez is getting sparked out inside 6 rounds.
                probably under 4 rounds like liam walsh

Comment

Since salido is still injured not a bad fight for the kids 19th pro fight.... Adding a big name to the resume never hurts in boxing...

Comment

Fight Martinez rt after Lomancheko Ko....why bother? Up ur competition and display ur skill set on a big stage.

Comment

Working...
                    X