Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia 'Open To Discussing' Fight Against Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia 'Open To Discussing' Fight Against Keith Thurman

NEW YORK If Mikey Garcia cannot get the fights he wants at lightweight or super lightweight, he hasn't ruled out facing an elite welterweight. The unbeaten WBC lightweight champion confirmed following his convincing victory Adrien Broner on Saturday night at Barclays Center that he'd consider challenging WBA/WBC welterweight champion Keith Thurman in a 147-pound showdown. Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs, 1 NC) is recovering from elbow surgery three months ago and isn't expected to fight again until early in 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mikey vs Crawford is a great fight to make at this time at 140lbs

If No Lomo fight then fight Crawford and ignore the all talk Thiurman for Mikey Garcia. Let Broner fight the bums.

Comment

I like Mikey, and I know he's on a paper chase right now, but I think Thurman is all wrong for Mikey right now. I don't think he should go to 147 at all, and i think Linares is the fight he needs to make next! Loma and Crawford are bigger fights, but I doubt if he'll get to fight Loma or Crawford, because Arum is petty! If Mikey wants to try 147, and make money, he should travel to the UK for a fight vs. Amir Khan! If you can't beat Khan @ 147, then 147 is definitely not the place for you!

Comment

Mickey Garcia needs to stay away from Thurman . . A step too far

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
          If No Lomo fight then fight Crawford and ignore the all talk Thiurman for Mikey Garcia. Let Broner fight the bums.
          Crawford is with Arum...

Comment

Originally posted by daveydmx View Post
            Mickey Garcia needs to stay away from Thurman . . A step too far
            At least Thruman will actually fight and throw hands unlike Broner who just robbed the fans of a million dollars...

Comment

... Crawford and Thurman are totally another level as compared to Broner... but, OK... Mikey is free to talk now...

Comment

Looking forward to the list of excuses arum will come up with in order to downplay Mikey as an opponent for Loma or Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Looking forward to the list of excuses arum will come up with in order to downplay Mikey as an opponent for Loma or Crawford.
                  Lol are you serious Arum would have no issue feeding Mikey to Crawford.

Comment

thurman will destroy mikey... i dont even know if mikey can beat crawford.

Comment

Working...
                    X