Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Heiland To Secure WBC Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Heiland To Secure WBC Shot

Jermall Charlo-Heiland Fight Photos Gallery - Undefeated Jermall Charlo (26-0, 20 KOs) made his debut at 160-pounds with a stoppage of Argentine contender Jorge Sebastian Heiland (29-5-2, 16 KOs) in the co-featured event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING. The stoppage came at 2:13 of the fourth round after Charlo delivered a devastating left hook followed by a big right to end the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never saw heiland fight before yesterday, that dude is terrible. I see chics who go to girl's kickboxing classes with better form after 1 class than he had.

Comment

that footwork, doe

where the fnck did they find that bum smdh

Comment

I think his entire left side was DESTROYED even before the fight! His whole left side looked like he had a stroke...

Man how did they let him box with his knee that wrapped up before the fight??? And anyone else notice he had his left foot wrapped also??? When he goes down you can see it just a lil. I think his foot was broken as well as his knee messed up. Must of been one bad fall he took somewhere. That looked very recent doe. He probably was doped up as FUK!!! The DR. kept looking at hid eyes like he had a concussion. They know!

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          Never saw heiland fight before yesterday, that dude is terrible. I see chics who go to girl's kickboxing classes with better form after 1 class than he had.
          I've seen deers walk for the 1st time better then that.

Comment

This is how he trained getting in the ring...

Comment

Man I feel bad for Charlo! He stayed classy even when he was confused as FUK! And YES he was right boxers sometimes try to fake injurys to make you F-UP! But this wasn't an act.

Comment

Daammm Charlo gets a free pass they threw a fkn handicap at him.

Comment

Something def. neurologically wrong with Heiland on the left side. Watch the weight-in where he looks down at his left hand that is trembling, then when he tries to lock his arms for the bicep curl, his left arm doesn't quite make it first time and he can only lock it in place at the second attempt. A doctor should have been on top of that straight away to find out what was wrong with him. It does indeed look like the effects of a minor stroke - surely the last thing he needed to do was get in a ring and get hit in the head.

Comment

This is getting more pathetic,the fake WBC had this bum in retirement waiting for a rainy day Haymon decides to drop off a package at wbc headquarters to gift his Cherrypicker Charlo an easy gift, moneyfight with a 45% purse split he didn't deserve vs the champ by matching him wit dis bum chipoto ass Pinocchio

Then they have the nerve to release this pr about him supposedly getting ankle injured after ko, knowing damn straight that they already revealed during the fight that he had his leg bandaged "4 good luck he said" then he was forced to take them off. & he didn't have no stroke his face would've drooped on same side if that was the case youd see his mouth hang from 1 side.
                    **** Sulaiman that fat ass like Humpty Dumpty sitting on wbc coffers.

Comment

Working...
                    X