Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Still Haven't Gotten The Respect I Deserve!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Still Haven't Gotten The Respect I Deserve!

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK Jermall Charlo felt much more comfortable Thursday than he was the day before he weighed in for his previous fights. Moving up from 154 pounds to 160 cost Charlo the IBF junior middleweight title, but it was a smart move for a 6-feet fighter who was struggling to make weight. He benefited from the difference during his recently completed training camp in Houston and feels fresher for his middleweight debut against Argentina's Sebastian Heiland on Saturday night in Brooklyn...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another fight before the end of the year? Andy Lee needs work...

Comment

Well, this fails to mention that canelo already stated he is not fighting for the WBC or IBO straps that gennady owns. So if canelo wins and is crowned champion of these belts, he will vacate... assuming charlo also wins, he would either be mandatory to ggg if the WBC decides to let him be their champion even after losing to canelo... or fight for the vacant title against whom ever the WBC chooses as the number two ranked contender... my point is, canelo already had said he will vacate the WBC and IBO belts if he wins... but charlo lover/canelo haters will cry duck.
      Last edited by Robi13; 07-29-2017, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Thats because you're an EBT bum. Calling out King Canelo for a payday is pathetic. You gotta earn that pay day, just like King Canelo did.

Not only that but how many PPV's have you sold? Have you sold out any arenas?

When 50k plus fans come and watch you, then you can talk. Other than that Stfu or come catch this fade with me.

Comment

He wont get any for a blowout of 5'5 Heiland.

Comment

giving interviews will change that

Comment

Maybe you can fight Saunders if GGG and Canelo have a rematch clause. If they don't just refuse step aside money and enforce the mandatory, if they do have a rematch clause, like I said, try get a fight with Saunders. Holding the WBO AND the WBC Mandatory spot should guarantee you the good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                Thats because you're an EBT bum. Calling out King Canelo for a payday is pathetic. You gotta earn that pay day, just like King Canelo did.

Not only that but how many PPV's have you sold? Have you sold out any arenas?

When 50k plus fans come and watch you, then you can talk. Other than that Stfu or come catch this fade with me.
                How many PPV did Liam Smith, Khan, Lara, Angulo, Kirkland sold before fighting Canelo?

ur a total imbecile.

Comment

Yeah you gotta earn Canelo fight. Like Kirkland or Liam Smith.

Comment

I concur but thats what happens when you soft spoken and in a division that has real stars. Keep it up I seen yall break out of yall shells and started talking more and getting into position.

Comment

Working...
                    X