Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sho Kimura Blasts Zou Shiming in Shocker To Win WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sho Kimura Blasts Zou Shiming in Shocker To Win WBO Title

Japanese "no hoper" Sho Kimura, bleeding heavily from a cut right eye for almost nine rounds, roared back determinedly to score a sensational 11th round knockout of China superstar Zou Shiming in a massive upset to lift the WBO flyweight title in Shanghai on Friday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Any video of this?

Been wanting to see that dude knocked out for awhile.

Comment

have to see this...gotta love upsets!

Comment

LOL! Shiming dumped Arum, Roach, everyone and gets knocked out with that Top Rank matchmaker protection!

Comment

Sorry for the lagy gifs - the stream was a bit choppy - another great fight brought to you by the lighter weights, I had Kimura losing almost every round and this happened...Japan is killing it right now.

Comment

...Lmao!!!

Comment

Go against the Top Rank Cartel & you are probably gonna catch a L.

Comment

He is done thats what happens when you are not under the Arum protection program hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Sorry for the lagy gifs - the stream was a bit choppy - another great fight brought to you by the lighter weights, I had Kimura losing almost every round and this happened...Japan is killing it right now.

Thanks a lot bud.

Watched that guy in the Olympics then he was shoved down our throats, never liked his style and thought some of those Olympic decisions were BS.

Well, I can scratch this one off the boxing bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

Thanks a lot bud.

Watched that guy in the Olympics then he was shoved down our throats, never liked his style and thought some of those Olympic decisions were BS.

Well, I can scratch this one off the boxing bucket list.

Any time friend. A little more footage, again a little choppy but better than nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X