Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Carmona Overweight, Jose Martinez Refuses To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Carmona Overweight, Jose Martinez Refuses To Fight

Kissimmee, FL: At Thursday's Boxeo Telemundo official weigh-in at the Osceola Heritage Park, David "Severo" Carmona came in four pounds over the contract weight. After attempts made by Carmona to lose the weight and revised offers presented to move forward with the fight, opponent Jose Martnez opted not to go forward and walked away from the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Understandable. Four pounds at that weight is A LOT

Comment

So his new opponent is only three pounds less? One less than Carmona. Is it because the new opponent is shorter which is why he doesnt care?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        So his new opponent is only three pounds less? One less than Carmona. Is it because the new opponent is shorter which is why he doesnt care?
        He is not fighting at all... Lol Carmona is fighting Lozano.

Comment

It's not about the hike it's about the size of the guys Carmona is big for the weight and by the time round one begins I'd lay money he's going to be at least 15 pounds heavier than Lozano... a much more experienced fighter it will last as long as those on them doesn't stand in front of him and trade. Decent match up I guess it was the best All Star boxing could do at the last moment...

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
            He is not fighting at all... Lol Carmona is fighting Lozano.
            Oh alright. I got them mixed up then

Comment

Working...
            X