Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Jorge Sebastian Heiland - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Jorge Sebastian Heiland - Go Face To Face

Charlo Heiland Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Four-division world champion Adrien Broner and three-division world champion Mikey Garcia went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference two days before they headline a Premier Boxing Champions event Saturday, July 29 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING(r).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo is a lot bigger than I thought in this fight.

Comment

what the...did the extra 6 pounds give Charlo a few inches in height as well?? he looks huge compared to Heiland.

Comment

I can't help but think he's promoting femininity...Just like Beckham with that hair... getting tired of this BS... and the cucks who support this.. I hope he gets KO'd.

Comment

Sergio Marinez Jr is getting stopped

Comment

Heiland need some of those Mayweather shoes.

Comment

Lol. Another mismatch. Both HBO and Haymon need to step it up. Charlo's last fight turned out to be easy, this one looks 10x easier... how many easy fights in a row is Haymon going to keep paying for? It would be nice to see two hard fights in a row for once, at least when they're this spaced out with time to recover in between.

Comment

Is Heiland a talented midget ?

Comment

I'm sorry I was focused on the Corona girls. Which fighters are in the pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    Is Heiland a talented midget ?
                    This is leaked video of their sparring match when they were amatuers

Neither of these two DESERVES to be fighting for title shot,Jacobs should be 1st in line,hes way more deserving than this rubber match.
                    This fat bastard gives titles away to anyone like they're fatfree food at a buffet.

Comment

Working...
                    X