Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Carlos Cuadras Eager To Shock Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Carlos Cuadras Eager To Shock Juan Francisco Estrada

Carlos Cuadras Video Interview - HBO BOXING AFTER DARK presents a must-see tripleheader featuring the four top-ranked super flyweights in the world when HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: SRISAKET SOR RUNGVISAI VS. ROMAN "CHOCOLATITO" GONZALEZ AND NAOYA INOUE VS. ANTONIO NIEVES AND CARLOS CUADRAS VS. JUAN FRANCISCO ESTRADA is seen SATURDAY, SEPT. 9 at 10:15 p.m. (ET/PT) from StubHub Center in Carson, Cal. The HBO Sports team will call all the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bwahahaha! WAR Cuadras, we gona make some chicken noodle sopa papa!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Bwahahaha! WAR Cuadras, we gona make some chicken noodle sopa papa!
      Lame 😴

You fell off bruh. Roman and Cuadras about to get drilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Lame ��

You fell off bruh. Roman and Cuadras about to get drilled.
        Dont get mad that your boy 'La Gallina' Estrada is about to be sent back to flyweight Aztekka. Get your excuses ready, is it the hand this time bruh? oh wait thats been played too many times...hmm this is going to hurt real bad, I might not see you around these forums for a few months again. hehehe!
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 07-27-2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Dont get mad that your boy 'La Gallina' Estrada is about to be sent back to flyweight Aztekka. Get your excuses ready, is it the hand this time bruh? oh wait thats been played too many times...hmm this is going to hurt real bad, I might not see you around these forums for a few months again. hehehe!
          Bruh, I don't ***** out like you do and I take my losses like a man. Win, lose or draw I'll be right here chillin.

Comment

Estrada is the favourite? I think he's the more skilled fighter at his best but with his injuries and inactivity and moving up to a new weight I can't be confident in picking him

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Estrada is the favourite? I think he's the more skilled fighter at his best but with his injuries and inactivity and moving up to a new weight I can't be confident in picking him
              I have not found any lines for 'Superfly' - disgraceful. Estrada could be coming in as the favorite based off resume but the factors you mentioned should make Cuadras close to even money.

Comment

Working...
              X