Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Grinding Hard For Kamegai Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Grinding Hard For Kamegai Showdown

World renowned trainer Freddie Roach shared important details regarding the training camp of Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33 KOs), the only Puerto Rican boxer to ever win world titles in four divisions, as he prepares to go to war for the vacant WBO Junior Middleweight title against the Japanese slugger Yoshihiro "El Maestrito" Kamegai (27-3-2, 24 KOs). Cotto will attempt to obtain a sixth world title in four divisions and will appear on HBO for an astounding 23rd time. The event takes place Saturday, August 26 at the StubHub Center in Carson, California and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing(r) beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why is he grinding hard for a punching bag bum lmfao.... Joke fight

Comment

a real fight on the 26th

Comment

I wanted to see this but I'm watching the Mayweather-McGregor Showtime card.

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
          Why is he grinding hard for a punching bag bum lmfao.... Joke fight
          I bet you think that Mayweather vs McConor is a better fight!

You still can't afford HBO and Showtime

Comment

Yes'sir I'll be watching this fight on TV and the Mayweather-McGregor fight on stream.

The "Event" of August 26th no doubt is Mayweather-McGregor but I'm thinking Cotto-Kamegai will end up being the better fight of the two when the night is over.

Comment

damn another damn vacant title?? come on man

Comment

LMao no one cares about this knee taking coward. Get the **** out of boxing already bum.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  damn another damn vacant title?? come on man
                  What are you watching that night?

Comment

Guerrero (484) and Kamegai (293) combined to land 777 total punches (65 per round- nearly double the wgt. class avg.) and the most combined landed punches in a 2014 fight tracked by CompuBox
                    Guerrero (1082) and Kamegai (831) combined to throw 1913 total punches (159 per round- 50 more than the wgt. class avg. and the most combined thrown punches in a 2014 fight tracked by CompuBox
                    Guerrero (411) and Kamegai (278) combined to land 689 power punches (57 per round- more than double the wgt. class avg. and the most combined landed power punches in a 2014 fight tracked by CompuBox
                    Guerrero ( 764) and Kamegai (741) combined to throw 1505 power punches (125 per round- nearly double the wgt. class avg. and the most combined thrown power punches in a 2014 fight tracked by CompuBox
                    89% of Guerrero and Kamegai’s landed punches were power shots. CompuBox avg.: 68%
                    Guerrero’s 484 landed total punches (40 per round- more than double wgt. class avg.)- the most in a 2014 fight tracked by CompuBox
                    Guerrrero’s 411 landed power punches (34 per round- more than double wgt. class avg.)- the most in a 2014 fight tracked by CompuBox
                    Kamegai’s 278 landed power punches (23 per round, nearly double the wgt. class avg.) is #3 for all 2014 fights tracked by CompuBox

Comment

Working...
                    X