Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Jermall Charlo Will 'Give a Lot of Middleweights Hell'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: Jermall Charlo Will 'Give a Lot of Middleweights Hell'

NEW YORK Ronnie Shields has seen a fresher, stronger Jermall Charlo during this recently completed training camp. That's what Charlo's trainer anticipated because Charlo didn't have to spend so much of his preparation time trying to get down to the 154-pound limit for his upcoming fight. The 6-feet Charlo had out-grown the junior middleweight division, and although advancing to middleweight cost the undefeated fighter a world title, Shields knew this move to middleweight was no longer avoidable.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see GGG as becoming part of the past before long and Charlo and Canelo determining the future of the division and if I had to pick who wins between Canelo and Charlo, an edge goes to Charlo based on overall skills, size, and power. So for me, that means Charlo will become the ruler of 160 before long and Jacobs being an obstacle that could shake it all up.
    Last edited by richardt; 07-25-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I can see Charlo ruling 160 a year from now. He will be the man to beat at MW by end of 2018.

Comment

thats why GGG is already talking retirement lol..... canelo wont fight charlo anytime soon either...

Comment

Charlo looks good but I'm not sold because of JRock just yet. Hes was a good fmwin but clearly chinny. Charlo had plenty of good tests at middle to come. A good addition to the division.

Comment

Lions Only

Comment

Charlo good boxer when up withhim tyre all with brother to middle weight divison.

Comment

Charlo probably beats both Canelo and GGG to take 160 lb strap

Charlo has the tools to be middleweight champion. Watch how this talent performs saturday.

Comment

He's young and hungry. Good to see him @ MW. I'd love to watch him fight Jacobs, but since both are trained by Shields I doubt it happens.

Comment

Jacobs is available! He's not going to get Canelo anytime soon or ever & GGG will probably be moving up unless him & Canelo decides to do a rematch. I have a feeling Jacobs will be moving up within 12 months also so the 160 division will take a hit while loosing two of its top fighters!

Comment

Working...
                    X