Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Butler Vows To Get Much "Clearer" Win Over Stuart Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Butler Vows To Get Much "Clearer" Win Over Stuart Hall

Matchroom Boxing's latest signing Paul Butler (24-1, 13 KOs) says he will win his rematch with Stuart Hall (21-5-2, 7 KOs) "much clearer" when the pair top the bill on September 30 at Liverpool's Echo Arena, live on Sky Sports. Butler, 28, from Ellesmere Port, was announced as the new addition to Eddie Hearn's ranks at a press conference today in the city and went to face-to-face with the man he beat in June 2014 to win the IBF Bantamweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can not believe that Eddie Hearn managed to put this crap on television and once again the snake Hearn is pretty much buying his IBF world 118 pound champion Ryan Burnett some time before he has no choice but to face the undefeated Puerto Rican Emmanuel Rodriguez ; surely the winner of this bum fight moves ahead of Rodriguez or at the very least has to face him in a eliminator -- not that Butler had to wait now that he signed with Hearn but he should win this fight earning Eddie a few quid at the same time fill in as chief support.

the mainevent is probably worse : Rocky Fielding vs. David Brophy is a battle of George Groves and Callum Smith's leftovers...but maybe I'm being a little harsh considering Brophy and Fielding are ranked higher than the bum George Groves is now facing in the 'Elite' 168 WBSS tournament. *pffft*

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I can not believe that Eddie Hearn managed to put this crap on television and once again the snake Hearn is pretty much buying his IBF world 118 pound champion Ryan Burnett some time before he has no choice but to face the undefeated Puerto Rican Emmanuel Rodriguez ; surely the winner of this bum fight moves ahead of Rodriguez or at the very least has to face him in a eliminator -- not that Butler had to wait now that he signed with Hearn but he should win this fight earning Eddie a few quid at the same time fill in as chief support.
      Rumours are Burnetts going straight into a unification against Zhakiyanov in October

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Rumours are Burnetts going straight into a unification against Zhakiyanov in October
        Wonderful news, thats what Burnett should do -- I just remember Zhaki is with Ricky Hatton or at least was last time he won the world title off Rau-Shee...hehe now that I think about it its kinda funny having a little Borat running around in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Wonderful news, thats what Burnett should do -- I just remember Zhaki is with Ricky Hatton or at least was last time he won the world title off Rau-Shee...hehe now that I think about it its kinda funny having a little Borat running around in the UK.
          Hopefully they've gotta a little tournament planned with the WBA and IBF belts, should be easy to do promotionally

Butler/Hall winner fights McDonnell/Solis winner
          Burnett/Zhakiyanov winner fights Rodriguez
          Winners meet

Comment

Working...
          X