Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heiland: I Don't Feel Like The Underdog With Charlo, I'm Confident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heiland: I Don't Feel Like The Underdog With Charlo, I'm Confident

Sebastian Heiland understands the daunting task that awaits him. The Argentine underdog will face an undefeated, emerging star Saturday night in a fight that is supposed to lead Jermall Charlo toward the winner of the Gennady Golovkin-Canelo Alvarez fight September 16 in Las Vegas. His 12-round WBC middleweight elimination match against Charlo (25-0, 19 KOs) will mark just the second fight in the United States for Buenos Aires' Heiland (29-4-2, 16 KOs), but he isn't intimidated by what figures to be the toughest test of his 10-year pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Heiland has to prove me wrong but until then he still remains underdog.

Comment

I'm not even firmilair with Heiland. Hope he does well enough to make it competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I'm not even firmilair with Heiland. Hope he does well enough to make it competitive.
        it will last 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
          it will last 3 rounds
          That bad???

Comment

This guy will be lucky to leave the ring on his feet & not a stretcher.

Comment

I think this makes for a fun fight. Seems like people are banking on Charlo to win by KO but it looks like Heiland has only lost by decision. These Argentines tend to have some heavy hands. Itd probably be best for Charlo to not look for the KO because with Charlos power itd eventually come, in other words dont give the Argentine an opportunity.

Comment

Where the hell has heiland been? i havent seen him in like 4 years since he sparked out macklin in ireland...
                knowing he's a gaucho i guess he's been taming wild horses in the Patagonian Mountainside.

Comment

I'm betting on this guy again. He won me a fortune when he sparked out Macklin he was inexplicably about 6/1 to KO Macklin from what I remember.

I know Charlo is levels above Macklin but I've got a soft spot for the dude now. Bookies obviously think he's crap, but he's at least good.

Comment

Heiland is a pretty solid contender, but I don't know here. If Charlo brings his A game, I think he's a problem for anybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X