Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Plans October Return, Eyes Martin Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Plans October Return, Eyes Martin Murray

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (50-3-1, 32 KOs) is planning to return to the ring on a date in October, at super middleweight, and the opponent he's targeting is Martin Murray of the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These two shot *******s are gonna be a nightmare to watch

Comment

Whelp, so much for Jacobs

I really am not even sure he gets by Murray tbh, I mean if I HAD to make a pick I'd probably pick him by like real close decision, but if Murray is not just there to be a body and tries even a bit to win the fight, he could do it. JR def won't be better coming back at a higher weight, after that sustained pounding Canelo gave em that's for sure.

He should just fight Margarito and get it over with for the lulz.

Comment

Gonna be one of those Brian Vera type fights for Jr.

Nobody wants to fight Danny now. Nobody.

Comment

Comment

So from danny jacobs to martin murray! Papi chavez must have smacked some sense into him lol

Comment

this is what happens when you never have any dreams in life. hes just doing this because he can. he shouldnt even have these opportunities but he does. he clearly does not care about it. its just something to do that landed in his lap because of who his father was. just run for president of mexico or something. probably win.

Comment

Chavez has some nerve showing his face in a boxing ring ever again after that farce last time.

For what it's worth, this is an awful fight on paper. Chavez only knows how to awkwardly try and maul his opponent with little in the way of genuine power or real accuracy, and Murray's strategy of choice is to bunker down behind his guard like a turtle for 90% of the fight. Murray's the closest thing I've got to a "world-class" fighter in my hometown and even I don't enjoy watching his fights.

If this happens it'll be 12 rounds of Chavez slinging ineffectual punches that'll ping off Murray's guard, but with not enough coming back for there to be a conclusive winner.

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
                  So from danny jacobs to martin murray! Papi chavez must have smacked some sense into him lol
                  , Real quick!

Comment

Ehh, it's a payday for Murray so I hope he gets it. If Chavez actually turns up to fight this time, it could be decent fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X