Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Jacobs Exploited Golovkin's Flaws, Better Than Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Jacobs Exploited Golovkin's Flaws, Better Than Canelo

Knowing full well that he is in position to possibly challenge Gennady Golovkin for middleweight supremacy, Jermall Charlo paid particularly close attention to Golovkin's difficult fight against Daniel Jacobs. Charlo walked away impressed by Jacobs' performance, but he doesn't necessarily think Canelo Alvarez will have similar success against Golovkin when they meet September 16 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas (HBO Pay-Per-View). Houston's Charlo (25-0, 19 KOs) discussed the Golovkin-Jacobs bout while on a conference call to promote his July 29 fight against Argentina's Sebastian Heiland (29-4-2, 16 KOs) at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

canelo wont do nearly as well. i dont know why people dont recognise the size difference. ggg bigger stronger and more powerful. jacobs has success being rangy and defensive canelo is opposite of rangy and defensive, hes gonna be in teh firing line and you just cant outtrade golovkin, even the haters have got to say his chin and power are world class. fights going to be FAR more one sided than expected, hes tailor made for golovkin.

Comment

Danny was bigger, younger, more determined and was fighting off the back foot. With his size advantage he should of bullied Glolovkin coming forward and won the fight convincingly.
      Golovkin was exposed but Danny looked great, yet GGG [correctly] won.
      If you watch that fight again Jarmall, you'll notice he didn't get hit that much, considering he was the aggressor/controlling the ring the entire fight. You should know being a champ how hard it is to put constant pressure on your opponent, like a swarmer, without taking punishment or getting outboxed.

Comment

... Jarmall understands better the style of "his own kind"...

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          canelo wont do nearly as well. i dont know why people dont recognise the size difference. ggg bigger stronger and more powerful. jacobs has success being rangy and defensive canelo is opposite of rangy and defensive, hes gonna be in teh firing line and you just cant outtrade golovkin, even the haters have got to say his chin and power are world class. fights going to be FAR more one sided than expected, hes tailor made for golovkin.
          Jacobs punches were also barely stronger then slaps. He put no weight or power in them. Most of his punches landed were off his back foot moving backwards.

I did agree with Canelo being an easy fight. Only a dummy would think P4P top 10 for a reason is going to be am easy fight. And we don't know how good GGG's chin is. He's never been hit flush with full power.

Comment

What round you have GGG KOing Canelo in??? 1?? 2?? Maybe 3 if Canelo is lucky??? Or do you have Canelo not even leaving the dressing room for fear of GGG and having a heart attack...

Didnt you also have Kovalov BEATING Ward TWICE?? And Gurrero BEATING Omar Badly??? Lol. I don't trust a damn thing you say... bet the opposite of what you say. This fight goes at least 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Jarmall understands better the style of "his own kind"...
              I never trust the triangle effecs. That's like us comparing who did better against Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                What round you have GGG KOing Canelo in??? 1?? 2?? Maybe 3 if Canelo is lucky??? Or do you have Canelo not even leaving the dressing room for fear of GGG and having a heart attack...

Didnt you also have Kovalov BEATING Ward TWICE?? And Gurrero BEATING Omar Badly??? Lol. I don't trust a damn thing you say... bet the opposite of what you say. This fight goes at least 10 rounds.
                guerrero? i dont think i even commented on that fight lol. everyone keeps saying im a jinx but my pick em record is pretty good, think ive got one less winner prediction right than the guys who are tied at the top. and in the pick em i picked ward to win the rematch.

i think canelo will have early success, land his combos, by round 3 or 4 people will be commenting and getting excited saying ggg is getting lit up etc. but gradually canelos gonna get broken down, by the bigger stronger man. thats just my thoughts on it. similar in some ways to the cotto margarito 1 fight

Comment

guerrero? i dont think i even commented on that fight lol. everyone keeps saying im a jinx but my pick em record is pretty good, think ive got one less winner prediction right than the guys who are tied at the top. and in the pick em i picked ward to win the rematch.

i think canelo will have early success, land his combos, by round 3 or 4 people will be commenting and getting excited saying ggg is getting lit up etc. but gradually canelos gonna get broken down, by the bigger stronger man. thats just my thoughts on it. similar in some ways to the cotto margarito 1 fight
                  I must be confusing you with someone else who goes by a similar name???

I bet the over. I'm not even gonna take a winner. Everyone has an opinion and some have GGG winning, some have Canelo. This is why they fight. I've lost some and won alot also. The ppl who bet against me thought they had NO chance of losing. It's boxing. Everything can change at any moment with just 1 punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I must be confusing you with someone else who goes by a similar name???

I bet the over. I'm not even gonna take a winner. Everyone has an opinion and some have GGG winning, some have Canelo. This is why they fight. I've lost some and won alot also. The ppl who bet against me thought they had NO chance of losing. It's boxing. Everything can change at any moment with just 1 punch.
                    yeah must be, genuinely never commented on it, didnt watch the fight.yeah fair enough, just my opinion, fair play to them both for getting in the ring,if canelo wins then full credit to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X