Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: My Power is God-Given; Will Translate Immediately at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: My Power is God-Given; Will Translate Immediately at 160

Jermall Charlo can't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to carry his power with him to the middleweight division. The former IBF junior middleweight champion knocked out three of his final four opponents at 154 pounds, including a three-knockdown, fifth-round knockout of previously undefeated Philadelphia contender Julian Williams in his last bout before moving up. Houston's Charlo (25-0, 19 KOs) will test that power at 160 pounds when he squares off against Argentina's Sebastian Heiland on July 29 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It really is since hes enrolled for the wbc/vada testing. Wonder whos next after heiland

Comment

Jesus wants him to **** people up!

Comment

God given or not it's useless if all you can do is fight once or twice a year.

Comment

Interesting to see if it does carry up, i personally think he was on PED's agaisnt J rock.

Zero drug testing for the fight and the fight was postponed due to some BS excuse about the dentist or opticians or some **** (roid cycle)

Comment

Lions Only

Comment

GGG and Canelo both get killed by either Charlo brother. I haven't heard Mr Mexicans don't **** around Canelo call out either of these guys. He's too busy beating up weight drained pot smoking Chavez or Amir Glass Chinned Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxerman3000 View Post
                GGG and Canelo both get killed by either Charlo brother. I haven't heard Mr Mexicans don't **** around Canelo call out either of these guys. He's too busy beating up weight drained pot smoking Chavez or Amir Glass Chinned Khan.
                He about to fight ggg in 2 months lol what are you talking about lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Interesting to see if it does carry up, i personally think he was on PED's agaisnt J rock.

Zero drug testing for the fight and the fight was postponed due to some BS excuse about the dentist or opticians or some **** (roid cycle)
                  Idk if he was on peds but he definitely was alot bigger

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

He had eye surgery.

Comment

Working...
                    X