Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt-Miura Peaked at 729K Viewers, Averaged 683K on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt-Miura Peaked at 729K Viewers, Averaged 683K on HBO

HBO's broadcast of the Miguel Berchelt-Takashi Miura main event Saturday night peaked at 729,000 viewers, according to ratings released Tuesday morning by Nielsen Media Research. Their 12-round, 130-pound title fight, which Berchelt won convincingly, drew an average viewership of 683,000. The overall viewership represented an increase from Berchelt's HBO debut on January 28.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-18-2017, 11:55 AM.

HBO is done man pbc showtimes cards are the cards to watch it the ones with the story lines and the majority of the top boxers the Industry's and us follow

There no way you can be a boxing head and not watch pbc/showtime

With box arum leaving hbo has probably 2 years left in the game

(Side note.......don't you notice that max Kellermen never talks about AL Haymon fighters almost at all )

Comment

Too bad. That was a good card.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        (Side note.......don't you notice that max Kellermen never talks about AL Haymon fighters almost at all )
        I never listen to the commentary. I was wondering if they were still bringing up Loma Saturday night since he left HBO?

Comment

This is going to be held to different standards because it's not 'network' TV. However it's all about context for me. The pbc card on Fox didn't even have a world title on the line & it pulled in a million.

Dan Rafael was trashing PBC last night & so was bigdunny1 on here. Where you at doeeeeee??? .

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            This is going to be held to different standards because it's not 'network' TV. However it's all about context for me. The pbc card on Fox didn't even have a world title on the line & it pulled in a million.

Dan Rafael was trashing PBC last night & so was bigdunny1 on here. Where you at doeeeeee??? .
            Yea. Haven't seen him tweet out those horrible numbers Golden Boy are having on ESPN/ESPN2

Comment

Good numbers for a 'Boxing After Dark' card

Comment

Not that bad since niether muira and berchalt are known. Still bad though

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Not that bad since niether muira and berchalt are known. Still bad though
                  Because it's summer, which I was trying to explain in that other thread about the PBC on FOX card. Even UFC had terrible ratings this past weekend

Comment

Not bad these are the Boxing After Dark numbers so far this year in comparison.

vargas/berchelt 497K peak 549K
                    Miura/Roman 491K

Lemieux/Stevens 606K peak 672K
                    Gamboa/Alvardo 459K

In comparison to Showtime the Errol Spence/Brook fight only drew 291K viewers. Stevenson/Fonfara drew 390K here are the last 5 Showtime Boxing ratings

4/22/2017 Berto/Porter 486,000
                    4/29/2017 Joshua/Klitschko *afternoon 659,000
                    5/20/2017 Russell Jr./Escandon 481,000
                    5/27/2017 Brook/Spence *afternoon 291,000
                    6/3/2017 Fonfara/Stevenson 390,000

Comment

Working...
                    X