Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Flores vs. Chris Avalos - PBC on FS1 Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Flores vs. Chris Avalos - PBC on FS1 Weights

Flores vs. Avalos Weigh-In Photos - HOUSTON - Featherweight prospect Miguel Flores returns to the ring looking to show that he still has what it takes to be a contender in the featherweight division when he battles former title challenger Chris Avalos in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes July 18 from Rapides Parish Coliseum in Alexandria, Louisiana.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pbc on fox sports has made me totally forget about janky espn friday night fights

Comment

Is Charles Martin fighting a trucker?

Comment

Wow Charles Martin is actually back. Is weed allowed to be used out of competition just like coke is in the UK?. Feels like he got shot the other day that was a speedy recovery.

Comment

Okay which NSBer is fighting Charles Martin tomorrow? I know this has gotta be one of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
            Is Charles Martin fighting a trucker?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Okay which NSBer is fighting Charles Martin tomorrow? I know this has gotta be one of you.
              tbear imo

Comment

Working...
              X