Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt: I Proved I'm The Best at 130, I'm Ready For Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt: I Proved I'm The Best at 130, I'm Ready For Anyone

Miguel Berchelt retained his WBC world title Saturday with a unanimous decision over former champion Takashi Miura in the first defence of his super featherweight belt. Mexico's Berchelt won almost every round and it showed on the lopsided scorecards but the unflinching Miura fought on pride and looked like he could have knocked the champion out at any moment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lomHOEchenko don't want it.

Comment

Way more impressed with berchelt than tank davis
      Tank beat bums in pedraza and liam walsh

Comment

Tank will ko this guy very soon!

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
          took out undefeated in their prime Walters and Russell... would outclass Berchelt.

Comment

Unification next. Corrales would be probably the easiest to make but I think Golden Boy Promotions probably will go another direction.

Comment

Berchelt vs tank davis would be interesting. Aint nobody coming close to beating loma anytime soon though. I think thats pretty clear to everyone now. Besides the race haters

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                I dont see that. Berchelt is longer, skillful, takes pinches well and has power of his own. He coming off back to back wins over truly tough mfr's. And we aint seen tank in with anything dangerous, plus he is small and would probably be controlled by berchelt. I dig tank a lot, he has a style that i love. Just real talk though

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post

Yeah, I want to see Tank fight Berchelt.

Berchelt is tripping though saying he's the best at 130. Lol, okay son.

Comment

Working...
                    X