Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adam Kownacki Arrives, Blasts Out Artur Szpilka in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adam Kownacki Arrives, Blasts Out Artur Szpilka in Four

In front of a large contingent of his hometown fans, Adam Kownacki (16-0, 13 KOs) put on an impressive performance against his best opposition to date by scoring a fourth-round TKO of former title challenger Artur Szpilka (20-3, 15 KOs) in their heavyweight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Szpilka was supposed to be one of Wilder's top opponents. Stiverne, who is hardly any better, was the #2 heavyweight in the world according to some. I think we can safely conclude Kownacki is at least a top 5 heavyweight.

Maybe Wilder should fight him next? Should be a big multi-million-dollar fight. Bigger than a 5 million dollar fight with that bum Whyte for sure.

Comment

Why is Szpilka's name misspelled on his waistband?

Comment

Got caught showboating and KTFO. Good job Artur.

Comment

Originally posted by nixxter View Post
          Szpilka was supposed to be one of Wilder's top opponents. Stiverne, who is hardly any better, was the #2 heavyweight in the world according to some. I think we can safely conclude Kownacki is at least a top 5 heavyweight.

Maybe Wilder should fight him next? Should be a big multi-million-dollar fight. Bigger than a 5 million dollar fight with that bum Whyte for sure.
          Who is going to pay wilder more than five mil to fight this guy lol. He needs to take hearns offer lord knows he's not getting a better one elsewhere.

Also I don't know how you become the second best heavyweight in the world with Chris arreola as your best win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Who is going to pay wilder more than five mil to fight this guy lol. He needs to take hearns offer lord knows he's not getting a better one elsewhere.

Also I don't know how you become the second best heavyweight in the world with Chris arreola as your best win.
            when vitali retired, the wbc belt became vacant and whoever was ranked 1 and 2 would fight to see whos the new champ. 1 and 2 at the time was stiverne and arreola.

when arreola fought vitali i didnt hear any complaints from anyone

Comment

Working...
            X