Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Figueroa Vicious, Drops Robert Guerrero Five Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Figueroa Vicious, Drops Robert Guerrero Five Times

Figueroa-Guerrero Fight Photos Gallery - LONG ISLAND, NY - Unbeaten Omar Figueroa (27-0-1, 19 KOs) returned to the ring in emphatic fashion with a third-round stoppage of former champion Robert Guerrero (33-6-1, 18 KOs) in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday night from the newly-renovated NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The show was the first major boxing event to take place at the Coliseum in 31 years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Ghost is toast.....he was never meant for 147

Comment

Man, I was wrong, both me and Eff Panda were wrong.

Comment

Man he should retire

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          i thought guerrero would beat omar also! damn

Comment

Just watched a bit (couldnt handle watching it all) and this was some weird ass bum fight. Figuero doing some straight up bum level sht by constantly turning away and I can't understand guerrero's reaction to the punches, it looked like he was trying to play them as bombs, figueroa would land an uppercut and guerrero's head would do an extra nudge after the blow like.... I dont even know, I can only think that figueroa hits a lot harder than it seems and guerrero got scared and spazzed out at the power or he was trying to play up figueroas power.

Comment

IMO should have been stopped after the first knockdown in the second round even though if his last knocked down with a body punch he took several shots before that and it was unnecessary Figaro of foot like his hands were loaded looks like that long rest made his hands recover after the surgeries... he'll be awesome at 140...

Comment

Yea man he should retire

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  ... don't mind too much!

... I like Panterita's phone booth style, but his trunks, doe!?!... WTF, they're phag trunks!

Comment

he should fight the winner of garcia broner

Comment

Working...
                    X