Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Drops, Decisions Takashi Miura To Retain Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Drops, Decisions Takashi Miura To Retain Belt

The Forum, Los Angeles, California - WBC super featherweight champion Miguel Berchelt (32-1, 28 KOs) retained his title for the first time with a twelve round unanimous decision over mandatory challenger and former champion Takashi Miura (31-3-2, 24 KOs). The scores were 116-111, 119-108 and 120-109.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Berchelt looked good in beating Miura. Doesn't look like the Miura that fought Vargas, must have took something out of him. Berchelt is the real deal though! Respect!

Comment

Damn - Miura is tough - NEVER stopped coming forward even once. Alarcran is a very good boxer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        Berchelt looked good in beating Miura. Doesn't look like the Miura that fought Vargas, must have took something out of him. Berchelt is the real deal though! Respect!
        After these wars that is gonna happen.

Comment

Very happy for him.

I am emotionally attached for stupid reasons: I spent a good amount of my early life in mexico. He reminds of every poor kid i grew up with.

Comment

Muira is one tough guy! I thought berchalt would of got a late tko but Muira just has heart. Good win for berchalt

Comment

Berchelt is the real deal. He's got 2 wins versus Top 5 fighters or at least 10 in his division.

He looks to be a future star. Hopefully he gets a unification fight next.

Comment

Miura did not adjust during the fight and was way slow causing him to miss many of his shots. Good fight but let's hope Lomachenko take a fight with Berchelt rather than moving to 135. Just not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by khalilus67 View Post
                  Miura did not adjust during the fight and was way slow causing him to miss many of his shots. Good fight but let's hope Lomachenko take a fight with Berchelt rather than moving to 135. Just not yet.
                  does belchert want it with loma?

Comment

Lomachenco would take Belchert to school. He was on his bike most of the fight while Miura just followed him around .
                    Miura was slow as hell , telegraphin his punches and actually had a shot at the end as Belchert gazed out.
                    Even thought Lomo would win , I will like to see the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X