Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt vs. Miura, Corrales vs. Castellanos Winners Could Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt vs. Miura, Corrales vs. Castellanos Winners Could Meet

A pair of super featherweight title fights headline the card at the Forum in Inglewood, California on Saturday night. The main event has WBC belt-holder, Miguel Berchelt, taking on Japanese challenger, Takashi Miura. And WBA 130-pound titlist, Jezreel Corrales faces Robinson Castellanos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Homachenko the russian wannaba cheerpicker is ducking corralles but no one ever mentions that...... I guess these russians/ukranians get a full time ducking hall pass from the cuckservative snowflake american fanboys.....
    Last edited by p4ptbe; 07-14-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
      Homachenko the russian wannaba cheerpicker is ducking corralles but no one ever mentions that...... I guess these russians/ukranians get a full time ducking hall pass from the cuckservative snowflake american fanboys.....
      they probably dont because corrales turned down the fight. you are fake news!!!

Comment

Forgot about this fight with all the shenanigans.

Comment

There's so many fights on tomorrow, one of the better weekends of boxing this year.

Comment

The winners face off next to unify the belts? Shyt sign me up for that!

Comment

Rigo: I'll fight you at 130.
              BoxingScene: Berchelt vs. Miura, Corrales vs. Castellanos Winners Could Meet.
              Lomachenko: No one to fight at 130 doe. So I'm moving up.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              they probably dont because corrales turned down the fight. you are fake news!!!
              How much was Corrales offered?

Comment

There are a lot of great matches you can make the winners fight each other. Also either winner can fight salido, loma, vargas vs muira was a classic you can always rematch that once vargas cuts heal. You got tank in the mix too. 130 is probably the best division in boxing right now with so many great fights to make.

Comment

Working...
                X