Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor Nearly Erupt at Brooklyn Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor Nearly Erupt at Brooklyn Presser

Mayweather-McGregor Brooklyn Press Conference Photos Gallery - In what could be the largest financial extravaganza in combat sporting event history, a worldwide audience will witness a one-of-a-kind sporting event when legendary boxer and pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather returns to the ring to battle all-time MMA great and UFC champion "The Notorious" Conor McGregor in a 12-round boxing match. The fight announcement on June 14 captured the world's attention as fans across the globe anticipate the outcome of this once-in-a-lifetime showdown taking place Saturday, Aug. 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The event will be produced and distributed live by SHOWTIME PPV and promoted by Mayweather Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That **** was staged!

Comment

I would like to see Floyd grab Connors throat and see how fast he gets his arm broken

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        I would like to see Floyd grab Connors throat and see how fast he gets his arm broken
        I love how McGregor fans are taking moral victories with all this "but...but...if it was in the street/MMA Conor would kill him"

lol, okay, so what?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          I love how McGregor fans are taking moral victories with all this "but...but...if it was in the street/MMA Conor would kill him"

lol, okay, so what?
          exactly

its a boxing match

conor has already lost

he was making excuses at the first presser about it not being a real fight , he already has his excuses ready-made for when he loses, he is probably struggling with top 20 contenders in sparring and knows he will get dominated by floyd

Comment

WHAT. ARE. THOSE. #ufc #mma #boxing #mcgregor #mayweather #conormcgregor DanaWhite UFC THEnotoriousmma THEscore

A post shared by Milad Bahrami (@m.b_rami) on

Comment

Originally posted by luilun View Post
              i would like to see floyd grab connors throat and see how fast he gets his arm broken
              conor is coming to boxing because he makes bum paychecks in the ufc! He needs boxing! Boxing doesnt need that irish monkey!

Comment

WWE at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                  That **** was staged!
                  Just wait till after this fight, Mayweather will announce he will fight McG in the Octagon. For another 500m.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

lol, okay, so what?
                    LOL I love it when they do that because even if it was in the street Mayweather would still kick his ass. Conor isn't a wrestler or a BJJ guy, he relies on his boxing for everything, so how he's gonna beat one of the GOAT boxers? Impossible.

Conor got straight embarrassed in this one. Am I the only one who thinks he looks a bit in awe? Not intimidated but a little overwhelmed by everything?
                    Last edited by JK1700; 07-13-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X