Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Marriaga - Go Face To Face in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Marriaga - Go Face To Face in Los Angeles

Lomachenko vs. Marriaga Press Conference Photos - LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles boxing fans, prepare to enter The Matrix! Two-division world champion and pound for pound superstar VASYL "Hi-Tech" LOMACHENKO returns to a Los Angeles ring for the first time in over three years when he headlines an all-action card, Saturday, August 5, at Microsoft Theater, located at LA Live! Lomachenko will be defending his World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior lightweight world title against two-time world title challenger and Top-10 contender MIGUEL "Escorpin" MARRIAGA. The co-main event will feature three-time world title challenger and top-rated lightweight contender RAY "Sugar" BELTRAN defending his NABF and NABO lightweight titles against former two-time interim World Boxing Association (WBA) super featherweight world champion BRYAN VASQUEZ. The four gladiators boast a combined professional record of 102-12-1 (67 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Those are the ugliest ring girls i have seen

Comment

Wow wish I was near there for the fight unless I'm looking wrong $130 for ringside to see Lomo a steal!!

Comment

Ringside to fall asleep watching Floyd vs some bums used to be $5,000face value $50,000 on black market

Comment

If your out there go for the $130 to see the most unique boxer out their right now untraceable moves and technique once in a lifetime

Comment

Like seeing prime Roy Jones , Floyd when he had to give a little action corralles days saw brilliant d and some offense

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Those are the ugliest ring girls i have seen
              You think the beer has something to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                You think the beer has something to do with it?
                Nah it would make em look more attractive. That being said they're still way out of my league

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                  Wow wish I was near there for the fight unless I'm looking wrong $130 for ringside to see Lomo a steal!!
                  Yeah those are real good prices but it sucks that its not promoted that good. It might not be a full house but im expecting good ratings

Comment

They should had put him vs Salido in the Canelo vs GGG so he can get more Exposure . Maybe that would help people wait for Canelo vs GGG instead of paying for Mayweather vs McGregor.

Comment

Working...
                    X