Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takashi Miura Expects To Take Down Miguel Berchelt in a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takashi Miura Expects To Take Down Miguel Berchelt in a War

Japan's Takashi Miura set aside his depression 18 months ago and began working to reclaim the World Boxing Council super featherweight crown. On Saturday night, his chance finally arrives. The 33-year-old southpaw faces Mexico's Miguel Berchelt in a championship clash headlining a card that also features World Boxing Association super featherweight champion Jezreel Corrales, a Panamanian southpaw, facing Mexico's Robinson Castellanos at the Forum in Inglewood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man, i can't wait to see this one.

Comment

This fight has war written all over it and they will be getting paid peanut compared to another fight that will not be as exciting....

I just re watched berchelt vs vargas... that was a war...

Comment

Miura is gonna take a massive beatdown

Comment

Miura is basic as fuk, but i love his crazy ass workrate and grunting.
          the way he wing's that left hook all the way from hell

WAR Miura

Comment

I think berchelt takes the win

Comment

The mexicutioner. He will likely lose though.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Miura is basic as fuk, but i love his crazy ass workrate and grunting.
                the way he wing's that left hook all the way from hell

WAR Miura
                he lets you kno the punch is coming with that grunt

Comment

This has War and fight of the year candidate written all over it. Can't wait

Comment

Awesome fight I gotta go with Miguel Berchelt, love his rawness.

Comment

Working...
                    X