No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Vasyl Lomachenko Discusses Marriaga Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Vasyl Lomachenko Discusses Marriaga Showdown

Vasyl Lomachenko Video Interview - LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles boxing fans, prepare to enter The Matrix! Two-division world champion and pound for pound superstar VASYL "Hi-Tech" LOMACHENKO returns to a Los Angeles ring for the first time in over three years when he headlines an all-action card, Saturday, August 5, at Microsoft Theater, located at LA Live! Lomachenko will be defending his World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior lightweight world title against two-time world title challenger and Top-10 contender MIGUEL "Escorpin" MARRIAGA. The co-main event will feature three-time world title challenger and top-rated lightweight contender RAY "Sugar" BELTRAN defending his NABF and NABO lightweight titles against former two-time interim World Boxing Association (WBA) super featherweight world champion BRYAN VASQUEZ. The four gladiators boast a combined professional record of 102-12-1 (67 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see Vasyl is one of Kov's Ambassadors of Excuses for that fight. Geez! Has there ever been anybody to have so many excuses for losing 2 fights?

More importantly, it seems as though all the other fighters/titleholders at 130 didn't want to fight Vasyl and that Arum is blocking the Rigo fight, based on his response. You can't force the guys to fight, but Arum needs to be making Vasyl good fight where he can if he thinks he can win... Fighting Marriaga doesn't really do it for me...

Comment

Finally Loma got a proper translator, guy is 99% on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
        I see Vasyl is one of Kov's Ambassadors of Excuses for that fight. Geez! Has there ever been anybody to have so many excuses for losing 2 fights?

More importantly, it seems as though all the other fighters/titleholders at 130 didn't want to fight Vasyl and that Arum is blocking the Rigo fight, based on his response. You can't force the guys to fight, but Arum needs to be making Vasyl good fight where he can if he thinks he can win... Fighting Marriaga doesn't really do it for me...
        You can't contradict Loma is 100% truthful here. You don't expect a TKO given to a guy immediately after a low blow last punch to the same guy. It is against boxing rules.

So whether Ward was dominating or not (he was) it's still his fault he lowblowed last punch because he was taking risks hitting belt line. And ref should have given 10 sec rest to Kov. Just a neutral observer here.

Comment

Working...
        X