Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero, Omar Figueroa - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero, Omar Figueroa - Face To Face at Presser

Former world champions Omar Figueroa and Robert Guerrero went face-to-face Wednesday at the final press conference before Saturday's Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes tripleheader taking place at the newly-renovated NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Also in attendance Wednesday and competing in televised action beginning at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT were unbeaten light heavyweights Marcus Browne and Seanie Monaghan plus Polish heavyweights Artur Szpilka and Adam Kownacki.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think promoters should enforce some kind of dress code so the fighters can look some what decent IMO jeans, shorts hoodies WTF

Comment

Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
      I think promoters should enforce some kind of dress code so the fighters can look some what decent IMO jeans, shorts hoodies WTF
      yeah something a bit more formal would look better! thats why the NBA changed their dress code years ago

Comment

not all fighters make good money despite the event looking sharper than they look.

But i agree that at least promoters should rent them a suit or something to make em look better lol. Denim shorts lmao.

Comment

If Burn gave Figueroa a war, I see more of the same from Guerrero, only bigger. Omar never had a good defense, strength was his tool at 135. Guerrero has that tool too, at 147.

Comment

Why the dude MARCUS BROWNE fighting look like a school teacher?

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
              yeah something a bit more formal would look better! thats why the NBA changed their dress code years ago
              WTF conor is going to win because hell is going to freeze over because you agreed with me WOW

Comment

Girl on the left doe

Comment

WTF conor is going to win because hell is going to freeze over because you agreed with me WOW
                  for some reason im nervous about this fight lol! conors head is twice the size of floyd

Comment

Working...
                  X