Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Eubank, Abraham Go Face To Face During Fight Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Eubank, Abraham Go Face To Face During Fight Week

Chris Eubank Jr squared up to his opponent Arthur Abraham ahead of Saturday night's world title fight in what's believed to be the world's highest boxing ring - on top of ITV's studios in London. Going toe-to-toe on the canvas in a specially-constructed ring atop the 24-storey, 85-metre high The London Studios tower on the Southbank, Eubank and Abraham are building up to their bout at the SSE Arena Wembley this weekend, screened live and exclusively by ITV's pay per view channel, ITV Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Abraham is a stepping stone

Comment

Why the hell is this fight on PPV in the UK? Surely it makes more sense to put it on free TV, just like Eubank sr's fights.

Comment

Guess the sun was in his eyes

Comment

Selby is on the card too? Has he left Hearn then

Comment

so there'll be no ringside crowd? On top of a skyscraper is kinds cool, but no crowd for a title fight is just weird.

Comment

Abraham going to put eubank to sleep up there? Hope eubank doesn't fly out of the ring like bhop.

Comment

From what I've seen of Eubanks, he likes to exchange and he doesn't have the best focus. Arthur is well on the downside and should lose a decision widely, but I won't be shocked if Eubanks pulls a John Jackson and ends up Koed.

Comment

I hope my man Abraham can pull it off but he hasnt knocked out anybody in a long time. I think Eubanks wins a wide UD.

Comment

hope abraham wins cause at least he fought the best unlike mundo the can man.

Comment

Working...
                    X