Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor - HUGE LA Conference Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor - HUGE LA Conference Gallery

McGregor-Mayweather Los Angeles Photos Gallery Press Conference - A worldwide audience will witness a one-of-a-kind sporting event when legendary boxer and pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather returns to the ring to battle all-time MMA great and UFC champion "The Notorious" Conor McGregor in a 12-round boxing match. The fight announcement on June 14 captured the world's attention as fans across the globe anticipate the outcome of this once-in-a-lifetime showdown taking place Saturday, Aug. 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The event will be produced and distributed live by SHOWTIME PPV and promoted by Mayweather Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

McGregor fans were certain Conor was going to win the press conferences but it seemed like Floyd took the first one.

But Honestly, the entire conference was garbage.

Comment

Mcgregor was doing a ton of acting and looked shook. He was macking on that gum and swaying all over the place.

Floyd was bored and going through the motions, definitely looked like the older man as he is.

Mcgregor even said: "This boxing press conference is a completely different setup than I'm used to..."

Just wait until he gets in the ring

Comment

floyds bodyguard vs conor in an mma fight would have been more interesting than this nonsense
        Last edited by ////; 07-11-2017, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
          Mcgregor was doing a ton of acting and looked shook. He was macking on that gum and swaying all over the place.

Floyd was bored and going through the motions, definitely looked like the older man as he is.

Mcgregor even said: "This boxing press conference is a completely different setup than I'm used to..."

Just wait until he gets in the ring
          all cheesy acting... they know how much money they're making off of an exhibition match and i'm sure shook hands right after this charade

Comment

Conor came to chew bubblegum and act a fool...but he ran outta bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              floyds bodyguard vs conor in an mma fight would have been more interesting than this nonsense
              Yeah that bodyguard was not at all initimidating, looked similar to conor, minus the juiced up biceps

Comment

Conor is like two weight classes bigger

Comment

Am I the only one who wasn't impressed by the press conference??? I was left thinking......That's it? No Q&A? Wack sauce man.

Comment

The fight will be a freak show but this one is staged!

Comment

Working...
                    X