No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt vs. Miura HBO Tripleheader - News and Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt vs. Miura HBO Tripleheader - News and Notes

The all-action fighters participating on the stacked tripleheader this Saturday, July 15 have wrapped up camp and begun their journey to Los Angeles for their championship bouts at The "Fabulous" Forum. The night will feature the rugged Miguel "El Alacran" Berchelt (31-1, 28 KOs) defending his hard-earned WBC Super Featherweight belt against Takashi Miura (31-3-2, 24 KOs) in a scheduled 12-round main event championship bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I completely forgot about this fight. No hype for it at all

Comment

Im pumped for them especially the Berchelt fight.

Comment

pumped for this great card. awesome triple header. there's hardly any attention being paid to this card on NSB. everybody is more interested in gayweather junior's tax problems.

Comment

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully the winners of the main event and co-main unify and take on Loma before he leaves to 135.

Comment

All the die hards gotta great sat coming up! I cant wait, i been looking forward to it for a while now. I cant understand how supposed boxing fans "forget" fights like these or need "hype" in order to remember lol.

Comment

Great card the main event should be a FOTY

Comment

This is going to be awesome

Comment

I'll be there. Going to be a fun night and the tickets were priced great. 5th row for 150 all in. Should be some great action in these fights. Also got ringside tix to Superfly at the war grounds! Great year for boxing indeed!!

Comment

Anyone know why there are virtually no odds currently available for the card? found one at a very unfamiliar site, none of the major sites have offerings.

Comment

Working...
                    X