Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magsayo, Santisima, Pagara Score Brutal KO's in Cebu, Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magsayo, Santisima, Pagara Score Brutal KO's in Cebu, Philippines

CEBU CITY, Philippines - Filipinos Mark "Magnifico" Magsayo, Jeo "Santino" Santisima and "Prince" Albert Pagara mercilessly brutalized and knocked out their foreign opponents during the thrilling knock out-rich "Pinoy Pride 41: New Generation Warriors" card staged Saturday (July 8) at the newly opened IEC Convention Center in Cebu City, Philippines.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pagara disappointed me. I thought there is something in him but he failed his firdt test already.

Comment

@ 10.17

lol Aekkawee Kaewmanee is a clown! I'm still rolling hehehe! and they carrying him out on tha stretcher!

Comment

These ala boys are all hyped, they will never beat elite boxers, their only hope left is magsayo

Comment

99% of these guys are overrated and overhyped fighting average competition @ best ...even Pac did the same thing coming up... what is needed is a trainer , more specifically a promoter with money outside the country to bring anyone with talent to the US or another country for better opposition...

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            These ala boys are all hyped, they will never beat elite boxers, their only hope left is magsayo
            Cataraja could be the real deal too

Comment

Working...
            X