No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David 'Destroyer' Lopez Shot Dead in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David 'Destroyer' Lopez Shot Dead in Mexico

The pattern of violence continues in Mexico, as another boxer has been killed by a shower of bullets. Two weeks ago, Mexico was in mourning when the older brother of Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. was shot and killed by robbers. Now the Mexican boxing community is once again in mourning after hearing the unfortunate news about the murder of Sonoran boxer David "Destroyer" Lopez, in an incident which occurred in his native Nogales, Sonora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is getting out of control. Our neighboring country is a **** hole and has been so for a while. Instead of focusing so much on Venezuela, how about we concentrate on this ****ed up country next door.

RIP Lopez

Another tragic story

Comment

Wow RIP to David Lopez. I was in Tucson when he was there. I use to visit Nogales all the time back when it was safe.

You know, all the talk about Chicago and their problems, there's never much mentioning of Mexico, Honduras and South America in general. It's like Chicago on steroids out there. Out of control

Comment

They actually write songs glorifying criminals down there. They consider them heros.

I guess the country is now reaping what they sow.

Comment

Mexico has everything to be heaven on earth. Beautiful country, full or resources and lovely people. If only they would find any other hobby better than killing, raping, kidnaping people....

Comment

Wow that sucks. His fight against Fulgencia Zuniga way back when was an instant classic.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Wow RIP to David Lopez. I was in Tucson when he was there. I use to visit Nogales all the time back when it was safe.

You know, all the talk about Chicago and their problems, there's never much mentioning of Mexico, Honduras and South America in general. It's like Chicago on steroids out there. Out of control

He had many great fights in Tucson. The Zuniga fight on HBO Latino was one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                He had many great fights in Tucson. The Zuniga fight on HBO Latino was one of them.
                Yeah Tucson was pretty much home for the destroyer. Tucson is about an hour or so from Nogales if I remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  They actually write songs glorifying criminals down there. They consider them heros.

I guess the country is now reaping what they sow.
                  It's said, you have people like Death_Adder who glorify the violence that goes on in his home country but he's so busy focusing on blacks here in America for some odd reason. His own people are killing each other in masses and write songs glorifying it. Now those are the real ghetto thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Yeah Tucson was pretty much home for the destroyer. Tucson is about an hour or so from Nogales if I remember correctly
                    Not sure but his fights in Tucson were always televised. His fan friendly style of fighting always packed the house.

Comment

Working...
                    X