Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Set To Make U.S. Debut on Broner vs. Garcia Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Set To Make U.S. Debut on Broner vs. Garcia Card

A stacked night of undercard bouts will be highlighted by unbeaten rising Irish stars Katie Taylor and Noel Murphy in separate showdowns on Saturday, July 29 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pbc can you please stop spoiling us boxing fans??? Jk! Keep it going you generous bastards....

Comment

AWESOME

frickin AWESOME

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
        Pbc can you please stop spoiling us boxing fans??? Jk! Keep it going you generous bastards....
        JACOB SHAW be blowing hella pbc dick. Who gives a **** that she's on this card

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          jacob shaw be blowing hella pbc dick. Who gives a **** that she's on this card
          stop crying oscar! Leave the corona alone amigo! Go back home to your wife

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
            stop crying oscar! Leave the corona alone amigo! Go back home to your wife
            Your haymons lady Boy. If u wasn't sucking him and offering up your culo to that tranny lover u wouldn't even respond to this thread about a girl boxer

Comment

I like Katie. She's equipped with a truly advanced boxing skill set. She's a joy to watch...and honestly I never thought I'd say that about a female boxer. unfair or not.

This gonna be on boxnation also?

Comment

Working...
              X