No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux-Flores Immediate Rematch Ordered By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux-Flores Immediate Rematch Ordered By WBA

As expected, the WBA announced Wednesday it has ordered a Guillermo Rigondeaux-Moises Flores rematch. The Panama City-based sanctioning organization's ruling came eight days after the result of their 122-pound title fight was changed from a first-round knockout win for Rigondeaux to a no-contest by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The WBA gave representatives for Rigondeaux and Flores 30 days to come to an agreement on contractual terms for an immediate rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** off WBA

Comment

Flores and Dirrell need to leave boxing and audition for roles in bollywood...

Comment

F*** off WBA

Comment

WHY!!!!!!!

He telegraphs his punches like it's 1910, he even gives you a warning signal.... how this guy beat anyone like that is a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            As expected, the WBA announced Wednesday it has ordered a Guillermo Rigondeaux-Moises Flores rematch. The Panama City-based sanctioning organization's ruling came eight days after the result of their 122-pound title fight was changed from a first-round knockout win for Rigondeaux to a no-contest by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The WBA gave representatives for Rigondeaux and Flores 30 days to come to an agreement on contractual terms for an immediate rematch.
            [Click Here To Read More]

I hope that Rigo KTFO Flores again

it was late..... but Rigo is legit, and Flores took a dive

Comment

To prove his greatness rigo has to move up to feather beat Leo Santa Cruz. Frampton

Comment

Flores: "Hey WBA ... I'm gonna accept the original verdict after all, so really .. there's no need for a rematch. I'm fine so ... let's just forget about it and move on, ok?"

Comment

It will be the same result : rigo by tko or schooling.
                  Rigo should go to 126 and try to fight panticruz or abduck mares , who are the si called champs at the WBA 126 ...
                  I know that if rigo moves up , panticruz and mares will abandon their titles.

What can rigo do ?

Comment

So why are people having an issue with this? First match ended on a NC, this is the textbook reason to have a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X