Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero Getting in Top Form For Figueroa War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero Getting in Top Form For Figueroa War

GILROY, CA. -- Former world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero is hard at work preparing for his main event showdown with unbeaten Omar Figueroa that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday, July 15 in the first boxing event at the newly renovated NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guerrero is always in wayyy better shape than Fatty Figueroa

Comment

Crossroads from fight for Guerrero... He better beat Figueroa.

Comment

the ghost always comes to fight. he brings it every time. i'm going to enjoy this one (TMT)

Comment

Team omar!!!

Comment

Yea... another pointless war. Just what he needs to further his career.

Box him, ffs. Stop listening to that yappy prick Ruben. "Ayy chihuahua ese, he fight like a chicken, mayng!"

Comment

Guerrero is old and past his prime... Figueroa's youth should lead him to victory!!! Unless Guerrero pulls a Juan Manuel Marquez, Bernard Hopkins, or Marco Antonio Barrera where he gets his second wind late in their career to continue going strong for another decade!!!!

Comment

What is "top form" for Guerrero these days?

Comment

Figueroa is a joke. He should of have 2 losses on his record too, protected ass fraud.

Comment

1st thing I thought B4 I read this article was I hope he stopped CrossFit then it reads he hires a new CrossFit trainer smh...

Comment

Working...
                    X