No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Jeff Horn Won, Showed Pacquiao No Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Jeff Horn Won, Showed Pacquiao No Respect

Former world champion Danny Green was very proud of his countryman, Jeff Horn, for showing a real lack of respect when he stepped in the ring with Manny Pacquiao this past weekend. Before a crowd of over 50,000 at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Horn pulled off a major upset with a twelve round unanimous decision to capture Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was rewatching the fight since 1st time I was inebriated & a few things jump out:Horn looked like he was on peds,(no testing 4 this fight),old pacquiao would've ko'd him in 3 rds,pacs reflexes are shot he needs to retire since it took him way too long to kick on & shots are hurting him way more now,its rediculous they picked goerge burns as the referee of biggest fight in AUS history,Horn would get destroyed by garcia/thurman/spence & even 140 lb champs too.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      I was rewatching the fight since 1st time I was inebriated & a few things jump out:Horn looked like he was on peds,(no testing 4 this fight),old pacquiao would've ko'd him in 3 rds,pacs reflexes are shot he needs to retire since it took him way too long to kick on & shots are hurting him way more now,its rediculous they picked goerge burns as the referee of biggest fight in AUS history,Horn would get destroyed by garcia/thurman/spence & even 140 lb champs too.
      Why did he look like he was on PEDs?

Comment

Of course you're going to say that. You have to justify your own robbery of Anthony Mundine.

Comment

Horn is just a monster. all 147lbs top fighter will avoid him.

Comment

Who's next? Kangaroo Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Why do people keep bringing up "the old Manny"? Manny hasn't knocked-out anyone in a long long time! Its really time to stop reminiscing about old ****! Some would say Manny was using ped's during those years of knocking his opponents so no need to start with the ped talk while looking for a reason to bash a fighter. Whether you thought Horn lost or won, you have to admit he gave Manny a stiff test! Remember, most of you gave Horn no chance & picked him to get KO'd before the 5th round.
              Last edited by TreJac; 07-04-2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

it was a good fight to watch it was a rough fight far rougher than manny thought it was gonna be horn was ready to do everything he had to to win and win he did

Comment

Just waiting for Steve Irwin to rise from the dead and say Horn won, then we've had everyone.

Comment

Dolly Green should shut the **** up . . . Mundine has crushed his Redneck twice now . . the local "Good Old Boys" will always get the decision in Australia

Comment

Working...
                    X