No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Thought Horn Was Done After 9th Round Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Thought Horn Was Done After 9th Round Beating

Jeff Horn's win over Manny Pacquiao may not have won universal approval, but it will galvanise Australian boxing while proving nice guys can finish first. Horn's contentious unanimous points win in Brisbane on Sunday will breathe new life into a sport which has struggled for attention in Australia since the UFC brand giving mixed martial arts plenty of momentum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Age has caught up with him in many ways it was evident last night when he could not finish him in the 9th but I thought horn was punching back enough and holding without a knockdown the rounded not warrant 10-8, apparently Atlas and his cronies were the only ones who scored at the three incompetent judges scored it 10-9... an in-studio Steven Smith which is normally spouting out his crappy BS as he always does he was wrong on several points...
    Pac won, I had it 7-5, , but the terrible WBO judges should be banned for life especially roll Lesco from Argentina scoring at 9-3, Horn..

Comment

You didnt do ish the last 3 rounds. Time to hang em up! No more smell blood version, no more second gear. Thank you pacquiao for the memories! I'll always remember saving money just to watch you live in the cinemas here in Phil

Comment

This fight really showed how important being able to be fleet of foot is.

Comment

Pacquiao's stamina crapped out by the tenth round

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Pacquiao's stamina crapped out by the tenth round
            It's my first time to actually see Manny gas because of him using it rather than getting hurt.

Comment

Its over too many wars over the years and of course father time. Manny at 90 percent of his prime could hang with the top welters still but this 75 percent or whatever version would get beaten badly by thurman and spence

he should fight amir khan in his home country as a farewell fight and finish with a KO

Comment

That was the last best effort of an aging fighter. Pacquiao doesn't seem to have the desire to be a boxer anymore. He had no business going to a decision against a fighter like Horn.

Comment

Manny blew his WADD in the 9th, truth is Horn turned out to be extremely durable & alot better that most excepted... NOBODY believed he would last. (Except maybe his team)
                  Last edited by Hatesrats; 07-02-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Still a fan of little Manny but they chose this as an easy money defence and it backfired and I was glad it did! I just hope Mcgregor falls on Floyd or something!
                    These old guys are just milking the sport with their names nothing much more.Manny is still a reasonable fighter although much slower and his power left long ago.He needs to thank his lucky stars that it was Horn in there with him and not a Spence or Crawford.
                    On this showing both of the above would annihilate Manny. If he chooses to fight on he plainly needs to pick his opponents carefully , if he takes the rematch with Horn he would probably go in there with a serious attitude and win the rematch as this could have gone either way.
                    I know Manny supports a lot of people with his wealth and I fear this will be his downfall another one fighting way past his prime.I hope not Manny's one of the good guys .
                    Win the rematch and retire.......please.

Comment

Working...
                    X