Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin Wants To Get Crack at Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin Wants To Get Crack at Anthony Joshua

Russia's Alexander Povetkin (31-1, 23 KOs) is hoping to get a crack at the new king of the heavyweight division, WBA, IBO, IBF world champion Anthony Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs) of the UK. Back in April, Joshua secured the throne after surviving a knockdown in the sixth round to eventually stop former division ruler Wladimir Klitschko in eleven rounds before a crowd of 90,000 fans at Wembley in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get to the back of the line pal with that other drug cheat Ortiz.

Comment

Would be freakin war ,also AJ could improve his resume and expiriance in massive way if he wins.

Comment

How is this cheat still fighting? It's clear I don't understand the rules regarding failed drug tests. Has he even been banned? He would have to come to England for this fight where AJ would duly smash him but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

Comment

Battle of the PED beasts

Comment

Dude the Klit was dropping you with jabs, watchu think AJ gonna do to you? He'll fold you up and toss you in the bin.

Comment

Didn't realize there was a second line to the title. Clicked on it thinking Povetkin wants to get crack. Not surprised with either title though.

Comment

Totally fine with this

just make sure he is subjected to strict drug testing

The povetkin who went life and death with huck will resurface

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  Totally fine with this

just make sure he is subjected to strict drug testing

The povetkin who went life and death with huck will resurface
                  Nope fat out of shape Povetkin is not going back any time soon

Comment

Two things:

Out of all the boxers who have tested dirty or faced serious allegations at some point (maybe half of them), why are people so fixated on Povetkin being "banned for life" or sent to the "back of the line", etc.?

I am guessing because few followed his career up until that point therefore they have nothing else to associate him with?

Second... It's Anthony "Ronnie Coleman but with more roids" Joshua. The irony is unbearable. There, that's out of the way.

I would like to see this fight. Guaranteed action.
                    Last edited by ////; 07-01-2017, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X