Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Smith: Don't Think I'm Getting Deserved Credit for KO of Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Smith: Don't Think I'm Getting Deserved Credit for KO of Hopkins

NEW YORK Bernard Hopkins called Joe Smith Jr. over for a quick chat three months ago. The Boxing Writers Association of America's annual awards dinner in Manhattan marked the first time Hopkins had seen Smith since the heavy-handed light heavyweight contender knocked him clear out of the ring and into retirement December 17 at The Forum in Inglewood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude .....he was 51 damn years old...

Comment

Smith vs Barrera is a good fight. Winner establishes themselves as #4 behind Ward, Kov and Chickenson

Comment

why u want credit for beating 50 years old hopkins, i'm one of the biggest ali fans here and even i dont give him any credit for beating archie moore.

Comment

I actually think this was a good performance from Smith. He would probably give Hopkins trouble closer to his prime but I think a younger Hopkins doesn't fall through the ropes. With that being said no one is going to give this guy credit for beating a senior citizen. Hopkins should never taken this fight.

Comment

What kind of credit does he want exactly? Nobody argues that he knocked Bernard out of the ring and won by KO. Does he want rose petals at his feet?

Comment

Shut up Joe. Now go shovel some more bricks and then take your lunch break. You shall speak when told to!

Comment

getting credit for pushing poor b hop out of the ring to fall on his head!?!?

disgracefull

Comment

You put an old dog out of his misery, what type of credit is he looking for?

Comment

Nah man. I still watch that ending and still laugh

Comment

Working...
                    X