Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Figueroa Putting in Work For Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Figueroa Putting in Work For Robert Guerrero

South Texas's Omar "El Panterita" Figueroa, a former lightweight world champion, heads into training camp on a balmy 118-degree day in Indio, CA, home to his trainer Joel Diaz and his new boxing home-base since January. Figueroa re-enters the boxing ring on Saturday, July 15 when he takes on former multiple-division world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero in the 147-pound main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT in the first boxing event at the newly-renovated NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mexicans bash broner all day but cheer for this lazy spoiled bum like he is something special..... What a joke....

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
      Mexicans bash broner all day but cheer for this lazy spoiled bum like he is something special..... What a joke....
      How many loses does he have??? Broners a joke because he disrespects other boxers and then lays a turd.

I mean he got a gift from pillow fisted Pualie M.

You don't see this kid trying to fuk another man in the ring. He gives his all.

Comment

Glad to see Omar back in action! Never seen the man in a boring fight! Guererro vs. Figueroa should be an all-out war! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Glad to see Omar back in action! Never seen the man in a boring fight! Guererro vs. Figueroa should be an all-out war! Let's go!
          Me either!! Not the most talented these 2 are but they won't quit and give it everything they have.

Should be a blood bath.

Comment

No one ever called Figueroa future fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by golden boi 360 View Post
              no one ever called figueroa future fighter of the decade
              who called broner fighter of the decade?

Comment

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
                how many loses does he have??? Broners a joke because he disrespects other boxers and then lays a turd.

I mean he got a gift from pillow fisted pualie m.

You don't see this kid trying to fuk another man in the ring. He gives his all.
                this kid is a bum who gasses out after 4 rounds! Get your eyes checked! He is a walking punching bag in there lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Me either!! Not the most talented these 2 are but they won't quit and give it everything they have.

Should be a blood bath.
                  Ain't it amazing how the Mexican support for NY fights grew so fast? This used to be a classic StubHub event! Props to FOX!

Comment

this kid is a bum who gasses out after 4 rounds! Get your eyes checked! He is a walking punching bag in there lmfao
                    Remember his opponent doe - a guy who lost to a CAB DRIVER. No, an actual CAB DRIVER.

I mean I read this:

Originally posted by BoxingScene
                    Figueroa faces a tough opponent in Robert Guerrero when he steps back in the ring. Not only is Figueroa fighting above his normal weight-class, but he's also fighting a former world champion across multiple weight-classes known to be a tough and cunning opponent.
                    And I laugh out loud.

ROBERT GUERRERO LOST CLEARLY TO A CAB DRIVER.

Comment

Working...
                    X