Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo On Chavez: He Didn't Try to Win; You Have to Have Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo On Chavez: He Didn't Try to Win; You Have to Have Balls!

NEW YORK Other than a huge purse, Canelo Alvarez didn't take much away from his easy victory over Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. A confident, aggressive Alvarez dominated the son of Mexico's most accomplished boxer, but Chavez's unwillingness to engage disappointed Alvarez when they met May 6 in Las Vegas. Alvarez anticipated much more from his Mexican rival in their 12-round fight at T-Mobile Arena, especially since it was so meaningful among millions of prideful people in their homeland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo doesn't have his own balls. He borrowed the set from Hopkins.

Comment

canelo and oscar are the ones who drained chavez....

when you are that dehydrated you lack the protective fluid around the brain.

chavez was probably worried about geting brain damage

the biggest reason that canelo is boxings biggest draw is not his skill level nor his demeanour outside the ring, it is because he is mexican and he was born that way so he shouldn't get credit for it, yet he walks around like he earned that.

Comment

You dehydrated his balls man... focus on the task ahead

Comment

Canelo haterz are the most bitter jealous hoez on dis earrrph doe. #BytchLyke

Comment

Balls that's laughable coming from a guy who won't fight anybody without having them jump weight or drain weight or be burned out he's spending way to much time with daddy Oscar and uncle Bernard I hope ggg seriously puts a hurtin on this joker

Comment

Chavez QUIT. It's that simple not about weight or anything else. He quit in the Fonfara fight and once a quitter always a quitter. This time rather then take a beating and quit on his stool he quit long before that. Was getting lit up by the 3rd round his eye swollen up and leaking from his nose he quit and refuse to throw because he was afraid of being countered. That's not my opinion that's what his own trainer said after the fight. He was scared to be hit so went into survival mode

Comment

I don't want to hear shyt about weight drained this mofo was calling and begging for this fight against a man who fights 2 weight classes less then him. Canelo went up over 10lbs he only had to drop 3.5lbs from his last bout and he fought for 164.5 in negotiations but came in a full half lb lighter on his own at 164. He get's his azz beat by Canelo or any elite fighter no matter what the weight is because he's a gutless chump living off his daddy's name. Was blown out by a elite fighter at 160, blown out by a elite fighter at 164, blown out a fringe top 10 contender at 170 and will lose to any decent fighter he faces at 168. Weight is not the issue being a lazy heartless chump is Chavez problem. I hope he never lands another big payday and just fights bums in Mexico.

Comment

Canelo got his name from the time he was in jail it's a nick name for sweet pu ssy. Drain a fighter then call him a coward and a quitter good job.

Comment

I already know what kind of comments will be put in this thread.

With a title like that on this article, too predictable.

Comment

Working...
                    X