Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyrone Brunson Gets Off The Mat To Blast Out Kermit Cintron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyrone Brunson Gets Off The Mat To Blast Out Kermit Cintron

2300 Arena, Philadelphia - In a crossroads junior middleweight fight, Tyrone Brunson (25-6-3, 23 KOs) picked up the biggest win of his career, with a fifth round knockout of former world champion Kermit Cintron (39-6-3, 30 KOs). In a very high contact fight, Cintron appeared to be on the verge of a knockout win when he dropped Brunson twice in the fourth round, but the hard puncher recovered, and then dropped Cintron three times in the fifth to secure the stoppage victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was a war!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      This was a war!
      Sounds like it! 5 knockdowns in one fight?

That doesn't happen a whole lot. Where can I watch it?

Comment

Another victim of margarita lost 2 fights to him first fight was winning once plaster got hard he got busted up dropped stopped

Comment

Even with manny steward who had him box more at the time cintron a ko artist he was stopped again once plaster set in

Comment

So many guys were never the same physically or emotionally once fight turns into a war they fold now he ruined so many fighters

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
              Another victim of margarita lost 2 fights to him first fight was winning once plaster got hard he got busted up dropped stopped
              Other than Cotto, very few fighters were out there complaining Margarito beat them with plaster.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Holy f#ck I really didn't see that one coming. Cintron needs to retire. Brunson is garbage.

Comment

I think cintron should've retired a while ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X