Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Hits Brisbane For Jeff Horn Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Hits Brisbane For Jeff Horn Showdown

BRISBANE, Australia -- Manny Pacquiao was expected to attend church and have a light training session in Brisbane on Sunday after arriving late Saturday for his July 1 world title fight against Australian Jeff Horn. The reigning WBO welterweight titleholder left his hometown of General Santos City in the Philippines and landed at Brisbane International Airport on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least this one isn't PPV

Comment

Pay Per Who? with Horn?

Comment

This fool will be broke within 5 years of retirement.
        An entourage of 160???
        Yeah, that's how MC Hammer ended up broke.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          This fool will be broke within 5 years of retirement.
          An entourage of 160???
          Yeah, that's how MC Hammer ended up broke.
          according to pacquiao he has to keep fighting to support his family cause his government check is not enough
          So who knows

Comment

Great event coming up very excited for this card. The haters and trolls have been exposed and are keeping their mouths shut. Horn is a legit contender and rated No.2 by the WBO. Watch this fight shut up and enjoy it.

Comment

It's always a pleasure to have a genuine ATG visit Australia, when they are still somewhere near the top of their game (not like the RJJ fight).

I'm glad that the people who can make it to the fight will have a chance to witness Pacquiao live.

I just wish we had a genuine contender to make it a decent scrap.

As it is I think we will get to see around 9 minutes of action, if that.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                according to pacquiao he has to keep fighting to support his family cause his government check is not enough
                So who knows
                Yeah but he can't fight forever so that's why I said he'll be broke once he retires.
                I wouldn't have an entourage of that many people if I was in his shoes. **** that!

Comment

Best of luck Pac.

Comment

Any pics from Manny doing PED testing?

Comment

Working...
                    X