Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves: I Want Brandon Rios Again, I Deserve a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves: I Want Brandon Rios Again, I Deserve a Rematch

After enduring a difficult couple of years in which he was unable to secure important fights at the level with which he had been used to, Argentina's Diego Chaves is now a promotional free agent and looking at options, possibly in the United States. Chaves competed last Saturday night in Buenos Aires, attaining a second round stoppage win over experienced Jean Carlos Prada of Venezuela. Prior to that he fought in November and July of 2016 following a 19 month lay-off after his draw with Timothy Bradley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm down for this 100!

Comment

Maybe after one more tuneup that is a perfect fight to see where Rios is at. It will determine if he is shot or if he is on the road to becoming a contender he will never be elite but maybe a few more paydays and a last title shot

Comment

Nah man... pass the dutchie to the left hand side.
        (Brandon Vs. Ortiz doe)

Alwayz forward never backwardz yo

Comment

Pbc fox sports make it happen guys..... Give both these guys 100k and make a good night of boxing for fans....

Comment

No need for a rematch, you beat him the first time. You beat him but uncle Bob had other plans. Uncle Al for sure won't let you beat him again. Fight up now down.

Comment

If he becomes a contender again as a stay busy fight for porter that would be a great action fight for the fans porter stops him mid to late

Comment

Give this dude one good fight for solid money. Porter or something.

Comment

Why do people say that Diego Chaves beat him the first time? Rios was tagging him all night it was super close on the scorecards. Chaves was disgustingly dirty in that fight there should have been more points deducted.

Comment

I'd be down for this

Comment

Working...
                    X