Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Ward-Kovalev Ending Unsatisfactory, Trilogy Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Ward-Kovalev Ending Unsatisfactory, Trilogy Needed

While you naturally have to afford Andre Ward huge credit for now twice toppling the previously formidable force of Sergey Kovalev, it remains the case that he hasn't quite put the matter to bed. I suspect a third meeting between the pair is inevitable because, once again, the finish wasn't clear cut and there was an air of controversy wafting around the Mandalay Bay hotel on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At some point people will realize that kwitvalev is one dimensional with power and will never be good enough to beat Ward and the sweet science of total boxing. (TMT)

Comment

I GUESS wARREN MUST BE A RACIST

Comment

Both fights ended perfectly! The dirty excuse making sore loser russian lost like he deserved.... In 2 fights only 1 judge out of 6 had the russian cry baby winning the fight! Thats 5 judges against 1...... Kovtards need a waaaambulance

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I GUESS wARREN MUST BE A RACIST
          no. he's a idiot just like you. i'm sure he doesn't want to be apart of your weak ass hateful racism. continue to enjor your deteriorating inside to the out.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            i guess warren must be a racist
            no he must be on that "american agenda" like you kovatards be crying lmfaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by t.m.t View Post
              at some point people will realize that kwitvalev is one dimensional with power and will never be good enough to beat ward and the sweet science of total boxing. (tmt)
              they all realize it deep down inside but are putting up a strong front. Just like when a politician loses the election and has to give a speech with a smile lmfao...

Comment

Although the ending was somewhat unsatisfactory (i'd have liked to see the fight continue) it was clear that Ward had Kovalev beat... we don't need to see that again.

Plus PPV numbers indicate that people had less interest in the second fight than the first. If a third happened it'll just bomb.

Comment

Damn how many times does Ward have to prove himself? Give that man his respect and credit already.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    At some point people will realize that kwitvalev is one dimensional with power and will never be good enough to beat Ward and the sweet science of total boxing. (TMT)
                    Compared to Ward Kvlev is 1 dimensional - but ... it should have been left to playout - as much for Ward's sake so he wouldn't have had credit taken away from his as now. It was a very unsatisfactory ending and imo Weeks should be given a long rest and retraining - but that won't happen.

I want to see Kovalev in other fights now. Put him with winner of Joe Smith fight. If Alvarez can beat Stevenson put Kov in with him, then if Ward is still at LHW they could do it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X