Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Still-Hungry Kermit Cintron: "I Would Do It" if UFC Called

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Still-Hungry Kermit Cintron: "I Would Do It" if UFC Called

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Kermit Cintron's not mad at Floyd Mayweather. Nor is he incensed at Conor McGregor. In fact, unlike the crop of self-righteous boxing defenders who've emerged since last week, he's got no real problem with those two making a boatload of cash for their Aug. 26 desert extravaganza...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has anyone scaled the cage and jumped outside the octagon in a UFC sanctioned fight yet? There is a first time for everything.

Comment

Cintron used to be a wrestling standout so im sure he could handle himself againt one of these fruity mmgay guys.

Comment

Still hungry is right, give this man a steak he looks emaciated. Cintron looks weak and drained now, like he hasn't eaten in days.

Cintron has the heart of a cowardly lion, Ill never forget him jumping outside the ring and faking being injured and him on the stretcher with a Boner lol

Comment

He may have been pretty good, as someone above pointed out he wrestled and was pretty good, good boxer as well not a great by any stretch. However the pay difference between the sports it seems he chose the right one. MMA guys usually are paid ****

Comment

This Lyle Fitzsimmons ass hole is a straight I guess the guys who were against the Ufc fighter that died last week; fighting in boxing, were self righteous too. Flômos would sell their ass in the castro if it'd profit daddy floydie.
            Last edited by kushking; 06-20-2017, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Cintron used to be a wrestling standout so im sure he could handle himself againt one of these fruity mmgay guys.
              Pretty sure boxing is the home of the fruits - I remember that gay pride fighter and how can anyone forget Oscar "fish net stockings" De La Hoya.

Comment

Cintron was one of those over rated fighters that come out of Puerto Rico by the dozen... If Cintron continues to fight we can consider the certainty that the WBO will somehow crown him and feed him 1000 mexican bakers to make his credibility seem legit...

Comment

He looks spookily like Randy Couture in the thumbnail pic.

Comment

He's not hungry he's just broke. In fairness to him, margarito and his plaster hands ruined this guy's career

Comment

Working...
                    X