Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's KO Win May Become No-Decision, Says NSAC Exec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's KO Win May Become No-Decision, Says NSAC Exec

There was more than enough controversy on Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The first stint of controversy of the night, WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux retained his world title with a first round knockout of undefeated mandatory challenger Moises Flores.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would rather not see a Flores rematch.

Comment

They gonna ruin this guys perfect record. Flores and kov robbed us from a highlight reel ko

Comment

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
        They gonna ruin this guys perfect record. Flores and kov robbed us from a highlight reel ko
        that gif of rigo floating like jesus makes me so happy dude.

Comment

No decision? Should be a DQ.

Comment

unintentional. they both were firing shot,the crowd was loud,and the adrenaline factor. if they change the decision that's fine but that was boxing

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              No decision? Should be a DQ.
              You can't DQ him if the other dude was swinging with him too. I think you just don't want Rigo. to beat your favorite boxer...........

Comment

hbo & Jim lamply is doing everything in its power to avoid putting Rigo. with there fighters. Let the call be!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  that gif of rigo floating like jesus makes me so happy dude.
                  Post it bro

Comment

All right . Both threw punches after the bell rang , both , but rigo conectes a powerful left and tkoed him .
                    If this is called a no decision, it is ok since there was no intention of fouling , it was a combination of punches that started before the bell
                    .I commend Flores for having the balls to face rigo , but if there is a rematch, rigo will smoke him again , no doubt ...

I believe it is time for rigo to try to fight s big name such a lomachenko. This is the fight that should be made at 126 .

Man , rigo has to see a babalawo , santero , a Bodoo ...
                    He doesn't fight , and when he does , something weird happens ... first , Caribe promotion , then bob arum , hbo ... always something man ...
                    Candela , está obsovo .....

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

Working...
                    X